Sunday, August 22, 2010

When was a adolescent


When adolescent was to many concert. The first I was to look to "Los tres" with a friend (to the 13 years). Then was a other concerts, other kings as "los fiskales ad-hok" (i don't remember the name exact), "ocho bolas", "los miserables", etc. But is not relevant the name of the groups in this moment; the importa was go to the punk concert, jajaj. Some time I was going with a friend of my school; we knew any persons... She knew a men very crazy and me too! jajajaj
Other time I knew men that i like too much... they were saying: "satán",jajajaja.
Now that I think it was a vere entertained because the persons has ways of to evade the rules, for example to the beginnin, in the doors of the enclosure was prohibited to enter with chains, etc. but they were hiding its things in dust-bins or in the land, etc. When was growing start to go other places to enjoy of the music.
But the most important for my was the first because was a girl (was my dad to leave me) with my best friend. Was great!; we sing, jump, shout. We liked too much th vocalis, Alvaro Henríquez, he was the best!
Now I like the same music, but not go to the concert... I prefer go to the dance, I go to the "Municipal" to look ballet or contemporary dance.
Well, "los tres" marked a epoch for my. i was to look always with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment