Friday, October 29, 2010

To pay for investigate

I love writing and reading. That's why I would be very happy if somebody pay me for read or write about many things. I'm very interested in different art styles, cinema's theories and a lot of other subjects about aesthetic. I would be very happy if I can publish some of my articles constantly. I would write in my home and I would work in libraries. I would make enterviews to art teachers, philosofers, artist and filmakers. It's would be a dream! I will hace great moment whit people very smart. I will learn so much about many subjetcts that I don't know much. I wish that the other people see me like a smart girl too.

However I don't know how much money somebody can pay for this job. I think it's not much money. It just let me eat and pay for a place to live but it does not let me pay for another people which live with me. Somedoby like my little son for example. I would have to look for another job at the weekend.

In other way, I think it's really hard to find a good job in Chile. There aren´t many oportunities. We need a lot of work, a lot of search and a lot of luck too. Although all this problems, I think that I preffer work in a job which likes me instead a job that gives me more money but I hate it. I think that the most important thing in my life is feel myself happy.

Closing, I wish to find a job that makes me freedom, interaction and the oportunity of developing myself in the writing work. I think job must develop in the field of interest of person bacause we have to work in the field what we study.

No comments:

Post a Comment