Friday, November 12, 2010

..-


Really, I don't can think in one important chilean person... Well, now my friends Francisca choose one at random and I liked! My important figure is José Victorino Lastarria Santander. He's combated against the Prieto's govern and the Constitutions of 1833. That proscribes the liberals ideas and also established like a lawful dictatorship. This personage was a revolutionary thinker. He studied any careers like geography and advocacy in the San Felipe's university, subsequently University of Chile.
He belong to the "Literary Society" (1842)and "Equality Society" (1850). That last was a group that liked finish with the Prieto's govern.
In 1859 were dean of Philosophy Faculty and state minister of the José Joaquin Pérez's gover.
Is important also because he wrote the first Chilean novel! That is Don Guillermo. It was a fantastic novel that it was talking about the conservative politics. With the Mapuche's mythology to string together. I haven't read his novel, but obviously I will do.
Also was very important the creation of the Official news paper! When was interior minister in the Aníbal Pinto's governing.
Really this personage is important for the humanities and socials science in Chile, also for the development of the country.
I dind'n know very much to Lastarria, for example I don't know his novel.
Now is very important aur Lastarria's neighborhood and is very nice!

2 comments:

  1. I have listened to historians who say that Lastarria not only is important for Chile, also in his context it is very important for Latin America

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that we should patent our method!!
    Was a great idea!! xD

    ReplyDelete