Friday, November 19, 2010

the honest writing


Today I will talk about the best post that I saw. I like the Emilio's post about the place of world that most like you. Emilio choices France and its culture and I agree with him. Also I think that his post is very honest, that's why I have learnt about his tastes. For example I know what philosopher prefers him, what music or your interest in general, while your opinion respects the event or happening. I enjoyed very much his post about France because I agree with your interests, but I confess that I haven't read to Goethe and Dante, but always I read to quotes or mentions about theirs. Yes I have read to Sade, Flaubert, Camus and Kristeva and I feel that should be interesting, very interesting! To learn french. I readied to Umberto Eco, his book: "How do the thesis?" and there Eco say the following: IS VERY NECESSARY THAT THE STUDENT THAT WANT TO DO HIS THESIS IN GERMANY'S PHILOLOGY, THE STUDENT KNOWS GERMAN. And that be can understand in other contexts. But, following with the Emilio's post, I should can say also that the Emilio's works are very clearing, transparent and very easy for read. I emphasize two question of the Emilio's post: your tastes and the clarity for explain his choices.
I enjoyed very much reading the Emilio’s post, I think that we have the similar taste and his post “France and his culture” I learnt more about him. Really he is very interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the title and the image of your post about Emilio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia, thank you very much for your comments, you have been too generous with me. And FRANCE LIVES!
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete